Regular TOFU: Deep-fried tofu is crisp outside and soft inside. Go with any your dipping sauce.January 8, 2020
Firm TofuJanuary 9, 2020
- 14oz Soft tofu (1 pack ) drained and sliced into chunks
- 1 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce (or gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 green onion, finely chopped
- toasted sesame seeds or crashed peanuts
Step 1. Cover the tofu chunk with paper towel to drain some surface water out .
Step 2. Place the minced garlic in a small bowl. Heat the vegetable oil about a minute over medium heat and pour the oil over the garlic.
Step 3. Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sesame seed or peanut and garlic sauce onto the tofu.